AM4113ZT4Handheld Digital Microscope
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024.
- Built-on polarizer for glare reduction and sub dermal imaging
- High quality image
- 400X~470X Variable Magnification
- Built-in measurement feature with calibration
- Scroll Lock Feature, H11 Housing
- MicroTouch trigger button
- High Speed USB 2.0 connection
- 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
From 400X~470X magnification depending on the distance of the Dino-Lite from the object.
Reduce glare or see sub dermal images of the skin. The unique adjustable polarization feature can also be used with our polarization capable accessories.
1.3Megapixals allows you to view at 1280×1024 resolution resulting in highly detailed images.
Use the scroll lock to fix the magnification or working distance in place.
Unlock all the features on our DinoCapture and DinoCapture 2.0 software with the ability to measure.
Digitize your microscopy experience; allowing you to easily record and share what you are looking at
Easy to find and easier to take pictures. With our MicroTouch II technology, you will greatly minimize blur while taking a picture under magnification instead of clicking a mouse.
For all our USB models, you can take pictures as well as record video directly to your computer
|Product Number||AM4113ZT4 Dino-Lite Premier||Magnification||400X~470X|
|Warranty Period||2 Years||Pixels||1.3M|
|Sensor||Enhanced Color CMOS||Resolution||1280×1024|
|Data Output||USB 2.0||Condition||New|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Packaging||Retail Box|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, ROHS||Tech Support||BigC.com|
|Unit Weight||0.35 lb / 98 g||Dimensions||4”(H) x 1.26”(D)|
The Dino-Lite AM4113ZT4 digital handheld microscope has 400X~470X magnifications with adjustable polarization capabilities. Allows you to see fine details of surfaces by fully or partially removing the reflection of semi-transparent materials like; jewelry, skin, glass, or plastic. It is also ideal for examining highly reflective materials, such as metals or solder joints. The AM4113ZT4 is part of the Dino-Lite Premier series that features enhanced 1.3 megapixel sensor for improved image quality.
This model uses the H11 housing which is the second generation housing for the Dino-Lite that incorporates: improved magnification dial movement for smooth and easy adjustment and focusing with the Dino-Lite, a scroll lock feature for assuring desired set magnification/focus, and a cable strain relief (SR) that holds the Dino-Lite and its USB Cable together for greater resistance from pulls and twists.
Connect the Dino-Lite AM4113ZT4 to your computer via USB and use it with the included DinoCapture 2.0 software. Allowing you to take pictures, record video and also annotate right away. Having a Dino-Lite handheld digital microscope is a great tool to easily and instantly see magnified objects right on your computer screen. Giving you ease of use and unique handheld microscopy experience.
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Magnification: 400X~470X
- Sensor: Enhanced Color CMOS
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Illumination: 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
- Windows 7 ,Vista or ,XP (DinoCapture 2.0 software)
- MAC OS 10.4 or later (DinoXscope software, MicroTouch function not supported)
- USB Cable length: 6 feet / 180 cm
|DinoCapture 1.0||DinoCapture 2.0||DinoXcope (Mac OS)|
|Image||BMP, JPG||BMP, GIF, PNG,|
MNG, TIF, TGA,
JP2, JPC, JPG,
PGX, RAS, PNM
Information about working distance and field of view
- Touch sensitive static sensor trigger on the body of certain Dino-Lite models
- Can be set to On, Off or Double Touch, via included software
- Double Touch setting to help prevent accidental image capture. Simply press on the MicroTouch twice to capture an image, similar to double-clicking on a mouse.
- CE, FCC, ROHS
- AM4113ZT4 Dino-Lite Pro digital microscope
- ZT-Z-CC1: Sealed Transparent Cap
- DinoCapture 2.0 » Software Installation CD
- Deluxe storage bag
- MS-35B - suggested for frequent/continuous change of focus/magnification
- MS-36B - similar to MS-35B but also offers 10″ extendable horizontal reach
- Recommended stands
- Updated version replacing model: AM4013ZT4
- Polarizing kit can be switched on/off or can be adjusted to offer full or half polarization
- The USB connection eliminates the need for interface cards or expensive software
- The software for the collection and processing of photos is included
- Software is easy and convenient to load and use
- Automatic or manual color balance and brightness, control
Minimum Product Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,Vista ,XP or Windows Server 2003 (DinoCapture 2.0 software) or
MAC OS 10.4 or later (DinoXscope software)
- USB 2.0 port
- CPU: 1.5GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or faster
- HD: At least 200MB available HD space
- RAM: 1GB RAM (1.5 require for Windows Vista,7) and above
- Graphics card: 128MB video card or above
- CD-ROM driver for installation
Click on a thumbnail below to view a larger image, or click here to view a slideshow.