AM4113T5XHandheld Digital Microscope
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024.
- Enhanced Sensor, H11 Housing
- 500X Fixed Magnification
- Built-in measurement feature with calibration
- MicroTouch trigger button
- High Speed USB 2.0 connection
- 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
- UVC Compatible
The highest magnification you can get on a portable handheld micorscope
Use the scroll lock to fix the magnification or working distance in place.
Unlock all the features on our DinoCapture and DinoCapture 2.0 software with the ability to measure.
1.3Megapixals allows you to view at 1280×1024 resolution resulting in highly detailed images
Easy to find and easier to take pictures. With our MicroTouch II technology, you will greatly minimize blur while taking a picture under magnification instead of clicking a mouse.
Illuminate objects with built-in white LED’s.
For all our USB models, you can take pictures as well as record video directly to your computer
|Product Number||AM4113T5X Dino-Lite Pro||Magnification||500X Fixed Magnification|
|Warranty Period||2 Years||Pixels||1.3M|
|Sensor||Enhanced Color CMOS||Resolution||1280×1024|
|Data Output||USB 2.0||Condition||New|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Packaging||Retail Box|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, ROHS||Tech Support||BigC.com|
|Unit Weight||0.35 lb / 100 g||Dimensions||4”(H) x 1.26”(D)|
The Dino-Lite AM4113T5X is a specialized 500x magnification model with enhanced 1.3 megapixel sensor. It can observe the core of hair (medulla) and hair cuticles showing essential details with clear and bright observation for hair examination. With its capabilities, it is found also to excel in applications such as textile, chip/ circuit board inspections, and other applications that require examination of intricate surfaces.
The AM4113T5X uses the H11 housing which is the second generation housing for the Dino-Lite that incorporates: improved magnification dial movement for smooth and easy adjustment and focusing with the Dino-Lite, a scroll lock feature for assuring desired set magnification/ focus, and a cable strain relief (SR) that holds the Dino-Lite and its USB Cable together for greater resistance from pulls and twists.
- Enhanced 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024
- H11 Housing
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Magnification: 500X
- Sensor: Enhanced Color CMOS
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Illumination: 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
- USB Cable length: 6 feet / 180 cm
|DinoCapture 2.0||DinoXcope (Mac OS)|
|Image||BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM||PNG, JPEG|
- Touch sensitive static sensor trigger on the body of certain Dino-Lite models
- Can be set to On, Off or Double Touch, via included software
- Double Touch setting to help prevent accidental image capture. Simply press on the MicroTouch twice to capture an image, similar to double-clicking on a mouse.
- CE, FCC, ROHS
- AM4113T5X Dino-Lite Pro digital microscope
- DinoCapture 2.0 » Software Installation CD
- Cradle Stand
- Deluxe storage bag
- MS35B – suggested for frequent/continuous change of focus/magnification
- Recommended stands
- The USB connection eliminates the need for interface cards or expensive software
- The software for the collection and processing of photos is included
- Software is easy and convenient to load and use
- Automatic or manual color balance and control
- Automatic or manual brightness control
Minimum Product Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,Vista ,XP or Windows Server 2003 (DinoCapture 2.0 software) or
MAC OS 10.4 or later (DinoXscope software)
- USB 2.0 port
- CPU: 1.5GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or faster
- HD: At least 200MB available HD space
- RAM: 1GB RAM (1.5 require for Windows Vista,7) and above
- Graphics card: 128MB video card or above
- CD-ROM driver for installation