AD4113TLHandheld Digital Microscope
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280×1024
- High quality image
- 10X~90X Variable Magnification
- Built-in measurement feature with calibration
- Scroll Lock Feature. H11 Housing
- MicroTouch trigger button
- High Speed USB 2.0 connection
- 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
- UVC Compatible
The interchangeable cap feature, allows you to detach the protective cap and interchange it with other cap that will better suit the situation
High magnification at a longer working distance provides more space to work on your small objects.
1.3Megapixals allows you to view at 1280×1024 resolution resulting in highly detailed images
Use the scroll lock to fix the magnification or working distance in place.
Unlock all the features on our DinoCapture and DinoCapture 2.0 software with the ability to measure.
Easy to find and easier to take pictures. With our MicroTouch II technology, you will greatly minimize blur while taking a picture under magnification instead of clicking a mouse.
Illuminate objects with built-in white LED’s.
For all our USB models, you can take pictures as well as record video directly to your computer
|Product Number||AD4113TL Dino-Lite Pro||Magnification||10X~92X|
|Warranty Period||2 Years||Pixels||1.3M|
|Sensor||Enhanced Color CMOS||Resolution||1280×1024|
|Data Output||USB 2.0||Condition||New|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Packaging||Retail Box|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, ROHS||Tech Support||BigC.com|
|Unit Weight||0.35 lb / 98 g||Dimensions||4”(H) x 1.26”(D)|
The AD4113TL Dino-Lite Pro is an “Enhanced working distance” model with an interchangeable nozzle feature that come with both a standard open faced nozzle as well as a sealed transparent cap nozzle designed to protect the lens and built in LED lights from dust, debris and moisture common to certain work environments. The removable nozzles also provide the user the option of increasing working distance when using the digital microscope without any nozzle installed. The AD4113TL is designed with greater working distance(s) in mind, also have enhanced lighting for improved illumination. The removable and interchangeable nozzle also allows the “AD” series of scopes to be receptive and compatible with current and future add-on feature upgrades, such as the 90 degree viewing option.
This model uses the H11 housing which is the second generation housing for the Dino-Lite that incorporates: improved magnification dial movement for smooth and easy adjustment and focusing with the Dino-Lite, a scroll lock feature for assuring desired set magnification/focus, and a cable strain relief (SR) that holds the Dino-Lite and its USB Cable together for greater resistance from pulls and twists.
The 1.3MP resolution AD4113TL is also equipped with calibrated measurement and other standard features such as “MicroTouch” shutter trigger, 8 built in LED lights with on/off, etc. found in previous AM4XX models. Dino-Lite digital microscopes are an affordable feature loaded portable magnification device designed for dedicated workstation, quality assurance, educational and general inspection applications. Included with each Dino-Lite digital microscope is a copy of the “DinoCapture 2.0″ software, enabling you to “capture” either a photograph, video or time-lapsed video and perform measurement and other critical tasks.
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Magnification: 10X~92X
- Sensor: Enhanced Color CMOS
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Illumination: 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
- USB Cable length: 6 feet / 180 cm
|DinoCapture 2.0||DinoXcope (Mac OS)|
|Image||BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM||PNG, JPEG|
Information about working distance and field of view
- Touch sensitive static sensor trigger on the body of certain Dino-Lite models
- Can be set to On, Off or Double Touch, via included software
- Double Touch setting to help prevent accidental image capture. Simply press on the MicroTouch twice to capture an image, similar to double-clicking on a mouse.
- CE, FCC, ROHS
- AM4113TL Dino-Lite Pro digital microscope
- DinoCapture 2.0 » Software Installation CD
- Deluxe storage bag
- MS35B – suggested for frequent/continuous change of focus/magnification
- MS36B – similar to MS35B but also offers 10″ extendable horizontal reach
- Recommended stands
- Updated version replacing models: AD4013TL, AD413TL
- Please note that the first graduation increment on the magnification dial is 20X up to 100x, but effective viewing at lower magnification is possible. For measurements measurement below 20X, calibration is required for accuracy.
- The USB connection eliminates the need for interface cards or expensive software
- The software for the collection and processing of photos is included
- Software is easy and convenient to load and use
- Automatic or manual color balance and control
- Automatic or manual brightness control
Minimum Product Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,Vista ,XP or Windows Server 2003 (DinoCapture 2.0 software) or
MAC OS 10.4 or later (DinoXscope software)
- USB 2.0 port
- CPU: 1.5GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or faster
- HD: At least 200MB available HD space
- RAM: 1GB RAM (1.5 require for Windows Vista,7) and above
- Graphics card: 128MB video card or above
- CD-ROM driver for installation
Click on a thumbnail below to view a larger image, or click here to view a slideshow.